If you ever wore yoga pants in the nineties, then you’ll more than likely be aware of the flared variety that was very popular during this time.
Well, if you liked those pants and are worried that they might have sold out, then you don’t need to worry. They have started making these pants again!
Bootcut yoga pants give you that added bit of freedom, especially around the ankles where you might find the regular yoga pants a little bit too stringent.
Flexibility is one of the most important things that you’ll need for yoga, so we would certainly recommend that you get a pair of yoga pants that have a lot of give.
But another thing about having the right yoga pants is the support. You’ll want a pair of pants that keeps you nice and supported when you are working out.
You can get some yoga pants that have weaknesses in the seams, which will certainly be an issue for you if you are doing more complex poses.
So where can you find the best bootcut yoga pants? What is the optimum material for these yoga pants to be made from?
What designs should you have to ensure that you have a premium range of mobility? How much will you have to pay for a pair of these yoga pants? How durable will they be in the long run?
Well, if you want the answer to these questions and a lot more, then we would suggest that you keep reading.
We have compiled a list of the top 10 best bootcut yoga pants that you can currently get on the market, along with a buyer’s guide that will really help you identify what to look for in your next pair of bootcuts.
OUR TOP PICK
OUR TOP PICK
This first set of yoga pants are very simple and stylish, coming in a streamlined design that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for a decent workout.
They come made from a combination of elastane and polyester, meaning that you can have a mixture of both comfort and support throughout your workout - introducing the Core 10 Women’s Spectrum Yoga Bootcut Pant.
- This comes with a wonderful flare opening leg transition, giving you everything you need to maintain fluid leg movements.
- This fabric is very soft, coming with moisture-wicking properties that you can be sure will cool you down when you are at the gym or in your home.
- This comes with a drop pocket, which will mean that you have plenty of storage space on your person for your valuables.
- These pants are some of the most comfortable that we have on this list, making them ideal for long-haul workouts.
- You will have to machine wash this one, meaning that you might have some issues with shrinkage.
This next set of yoga pants have everything that you need for a decent yoga workout, coming with strong seams and decent support.
These yoga pants are extremely versatile and flexible, you can wear them for your yoga workouts or when you are at home just lounging around - introducing the IUGA Bootcut Yoga Pants For Women.
- These have 4 pockets that are extremely functional, allowing you to keep your personal possessions on you when you are working out.
- These have a unique design that will curve at the legs and taper out at the feet. This is very important if you are wanting to bend yourself in very complex ways.
- These pants are some of the most versatile that you can get on the market. You can wear them around the house, but you can also wear them in the gym.
- These flared trousers are very easy when it comes to getting fluid movements in your yoga moves. A lot of users have claimed that they have 50% increased range of motion with these slacks.
- The price - these might be considered a little bit too expensive for anyone who is just looking for a pair of slacks to wear around the house.
This next pair of yoga pants have everything you need for a solid workout.
This is made from a combination of elastic and polyester, both of which will give you plenty of flexibility when it comes to getting those deep stretches in.
We would certainly recommend that you try some of these yoga pants for intensive training - introducing the Spalding Women’s Misses Activewear High Waisted Bootleg Yoga Pant.
- This comes with a 4-inch waistband that will be very comfortable on your stomach, not cutting into the flesh or causing you any significant irritation.
- We would certainly recommend this pair of yoga pants if you are looking to graduate from beginner to intermediate or intermediate to pro.
- This comes with full-on closure, which will keep you fully supported no matter how hard the workout gets.
- This yoga pant is simple, streamlined and extremely effective at getting you in lean shape. They also have great moisture-wicking properties.
- This comes with an inseam that some users have complained cuts into the flesh when you are working out.
Next up, we have high-waisted yoga pants that you can be sure will give you enough protection around the abdomen when you are working out.
We would certainly recommend that you have a pair of these in the house, even if you are just relaxing in them after a hard day at the office - introducing the Safort Inseam Regular Tall Bootcut Yoga Pants.
- When it comes to having a wide range of amazing colors, then we would certainly push you in the direction of these pants. This will give you something to reflect your unique personality.
- This pair of yoga pants comes with 4 pockets, all of which will really help you keep your personal possessions on your person at all costs.
- These pants are made from a mixture of stretch and soft fabric, giving you everything that you need for a strong and comfortable workout.
- These pants are hemmed, meaning that they will give you a lot more of a snug fit when you are attempting more complex moves.
- The price - again, these are another very expensive pair of yoga pants, which might not give you everything that you need for the high price point.
This next pair of yoga pants comes with a lightweight fabric that you can be sure will really help you to achieve those complicated yoga lunges - introducing the HDE Women’s Color Block Fold Over Waist Yoga Pants.
- These pants are very warm, which makes them a great addition to your winter workout. You can be sure these pants will keep your legs insulated.
- This comes in a flared style that will definitely help you when it comes to achieving those high leg movements.
- This has a plain black design, perfect if you prefer the more subtle and unassuming approach at the gym.
- This might have a slightly too high waist for certain users who might consider themselves to be slightly taller than average.
Next up, we have a pair of yoga pants that strike a decent balance between spandex material and cotton.
This will give you a high level of comfort and flexibility, giving you everything that you need for a good, solid workout - introducing the Hiskywin Inseam Length Women’s Straight Leg Yoga Pants.
- Smart and streamlined, you need not just wear this pair at the gym, you can wear them to the store too.
- These yoga pants come in a wide range of colors, so you can certainly find a pair that matches your personality.
- This might be considered a little too basic for some expert yoga instructors.
Next up, we have a pair of yoga pants that comes with a unique design that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for solid support when you are working out.
This comes with a great waistband that will give you solid support in your core - introducing the Jockey Women’s Slim Capri Flare Athletic Pant.
- This will give you gentle compression on the top of your abdomen, which is very important when achieving certain yoga moves.
- This will leave you with a smooth and cool feeling, you might not even notice that you are wearing these pair of yoga pants.
- This might have the upper-tier level of moisture-wicking that you might need, so make sure you know your levels of competence before working out.
These are long yoga pants, which will certainly help you if you are doing yoga in a draughty building and are looking to keep the chill off your shins.
We would certainly recommend that you get this nice thick pair of leggings - introducing the Viosi Yoga Pants For Women.
- This comes in a classic leg style, which is perfect if you are looking for a subtle style that won’t draw too much attention.
- These are fold-over yoga pants, which are perfect if you need to adapt them for your particular style.
- This might be a little too basic for some hardcore yoga people.
This next pair of yoga pants comes with high-grade technology that will help you maintain great posture and form - introducing the Heathyoga Bootcut Yoga Pants For Women.
- These pants will allow you to move without restriction, perfect if you want to up your yoga game.
- With only a few pockets, if you have a number of personal possessions that you want to keep on you, then we would recommend getting something more expensive.
This next pair of yoga pants come with side pockets and a decent design.
The inseam is close to the leg and gives you plenty of support in the gusset - introducing the Women’s Bootcut Yoga Pants.
- These have long cuffs, which are perfect for covering the leg and giving you great warmth.
- The price - this might be a little bit too expensive for beginner yoga enthusiasts.
Best Bootcut Yoga Pants Buying Guide
When you are shopping for bootcut yoga pants, there are a few things you should be looking for:
How Much Do They Flare?
You’ll need to make sure that there is not too much excess material in the bottom of your yoga pants.
This will prohibit you from performing hardcore moves and might even impede your movements.
How Solid Are The Seams?
One of the more embarrassing things that can happen is that your seams split when you are doing a particularly complicated lunge. Make sure the seams are made from stretchy material.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Should A Pair Of Yoga Pants Last?
Ideally, you should have your yoga pants for at least 6 months.
After this, you will probably experience some wear and tear in your gusset and some fraying in the outer edges of your yoga pants.
- Ultimate Guide to Yoga Strap Stretching: 12 Poses for Flexibility - September 15, 2023
- Phalakasana or Kumbhakasana – Plank Pose - September 13, 2023
- All About Iyengar Poses: Beginner to Advanced Guide - September 11, 2023